Learn to cook; Relish your life!
Source: Cooking Light
Serving Size: 5
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded, reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked long-grain rice
- 1/2 cup drained canned, sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 4 teaspoons reduced-calorie margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- Vegetable cooking spray
Combine the first 7 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Cook over low heat 4 minutes or until cheese melts, stirring constantly. Add the broccoli and cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
Spoon mixture into a 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Nutritional information per 1 cup serving: 145 calories, 11g protein, 4g fat, 19g carbohydrates, 5mg cholesterol, 388mg sodium, 183mg calcium