Learn to cook; Relish your life!
Source: All Recipes Website (www.allrecipes.com)
Serving size: 1/2 cup
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped red apple
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup raisins
1. Combine all of the ingredients. Toss to coat. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
2. Stir just before serving. Garnish with frosted cranberries and mint leaves if desired. For frosted cranberries, wet cranberry and roll in sugar. Makes 9 (1/2 cup) servings.
Nutrient value per serving: 102 calories, 3 g fat, 29 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrates